One Touch Of God's Love


To His Glorious Name. Truly His name is glorious, His Kingdom is glorious and His ways are glorious. Thinking back upon and over my life, I am so happy that I have come to know Jesus as my Lord, my Savior, my King , my Redeemer and my Friend.

That life long emptiness has been filled. That huge longing for something special, that love, that acceptance, to be loved, to be excepted has been filled.

You see, we were all created to be loved by God. We can search a lifetime to find happiness, joy, peace, and fulfillment, however only one can fill that desire and longing. And that is the love of Christ through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. You see one touch of God's love fills our soul and being like no other love can.

Blessings, in the love of Christ
In His Glorious Name Ministries